Taylor Swift 1989
This singer-songwriter is branching out from her country roots and has released her first official pop album, 1989.
Sip when Taylor sings about or says:
- Any mode of transportation or traveling.
- A specific period of time.
- Any variation of breathing, air, or breath.
- Laughing, or a variation.
- "Love," if you're feeling brave.
- Dancing or movement.
Drink when she sings about or says:
- Anything related to flames or burning.
- Anything related to crying or tears.
- Anything related to kissing or lips.
- Any variation of screaming.
- A non-specific period of time such as forever.
- You've already heard the song in a public place today.
- Taylor sings about wounds or scars.
- She references the weather or sky.
You will probably want to take out some of the rules for the Taylor Swift drinking game if you want to remain standing.