The House of Yes Drinking Game
A mentally unbalanced young woman (who dresses up as Jackie Kennedy) flips into a murderous rage when her brother returns home for Thanksgiving to reveal he's engaged.
- The mother gives a judgmental look.
- Lesly is confused (twice if she just looks confused).
- Jackie makes fun of Lesly (twice if Lesly doesn't realize it).
- Lesly's sheets are mentioned.
- A non-English word is used.
- Anyone says, "Jackie-O."
- The close relationship between Jackie and Marty is discussed.
- Anyone makes a comment about what someone else is wearing.
- Jackie's medication is mentioned.
- The pink pillbox hat is referenced or shown.
- Anthony says or does something awkward.
- Anyone talks about parenting.
- The mother expresses concern for her home or possessions.
- Anyone talks about dinner.
- Anyone mentions assassinations.
- The deceased father is mentioned.
- The gun appears.
- Lesly gets sassy.
- Anyone makes a subtle reference to incest.