Bob's Burgers centers on the Belcher family (Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene, and Louise) who own a hamburger restaurant. Bob's burgers are really delicious and appear to be better than his rivals' but when it comes to selling burgers, his kids aren't really helpful, as more customers head over to Jimmy Pesto's restaurant.
- Bob makes a burger.
- Drink twice if anyone else makes one.
- Burger of the day is shown.
- Louise asks a condescending question.
- Butts or farts are referenced.
- Tina groans.
- Linda sings.
- Gene uses his keyboard.
- Louise screams.
- Jimmy Junior dances.
- Something bad happens to the restaurant.
- Linda drinks or encourages others to drink.
- Tina thrashes in bed, having night terrors.
- Teddy and Mort are in the restaurant at the same time.
- Burger of the day makes your laugh.
- Anyone walks out while Bob is talking.
- Linda talks about sex.